Back to Release Notes
July 11, 2018
- News channels get shown in a handy dropdown menu and not just stacked on top of each other. Comes handy on small screens when there’s not a lot of room.
- You can now see recently used documents of your colleagues on the start page.
- We redesigned the news section to make it visually calmer. Since we don’t have any automated image compression yet, we’re also only showing the first two images. If someone uploads a 10 MB file it well get rendered as the thumbnail picture. Not compatible with our focus on keeping ahead fast.
- We redesigned the author section when you create a new page.
- Building block settings can now be scrolled no small screens.
- Rearranged search verticals. You can now see people and sites right away next to documents.
- Scrolling on small screens is now smoother.