Internal Communication Advisor w/Native level of German
Barcelona, Spain (Remote OK)Apply now
Do you have a passion for internal communication and technology?
Are you looking forward to successfully leading customers in their transformation into a transparent and well engaged company?
Then you are the piece of the puzzle we are still missing!
As part of ahead AG, you will enable international customers to have a digital communication channel directly to their workforce with our SaaS intranet software.
You will onboard new customers and guide them to success through each stage of the customer journey to improve their internal communication.
Our culture is characterized by entrepreneurship and people who can make significant impact. Experience a positive team spirit with us, in which we exchange ideas openly and directly, we support and challenge each other.
What awaits you
- Given the freedom to express and develop your talent for internal communication and customer relations, you will drive satisfaction, retention and growth of new client's portfolio.
- With creativity and strategic approach, you will deliver tailored customer recommendations to facilitate platform success by deploying ahead across enterprises.
- You will guide customers to success through each stage of the customer journey not only till the effective go-live. Your responsibilities will include the onboarding and further development of the process of shaping their internal communication with our intelligent cloud solution.
- With you, customer requests are in good hands. You’ll take ownership for the transfer of information from product and strategy to your customer base and back.
What you bring to the table
- Experience in designing and implementing effective and efficient communication strategies.
- Positive attitude and passionate about customer success.
- Background in rolling out modern communication web solutions and mobile apps.
- Comfortable working multiple projects simultaneously.
- Native level of German and very good English skills, both verbal and written.
- Familiarity with SaaS and the relevance for technology for smaller and large organizations.
- Experience in the implementation of communication tools.
- Experience in conducting in-person or online workshops.
What we offer
- Permanent contract with competitive salary package based on your experience, with structured commissions plan.
- Flexible working-hour for an optimal work-life balance.
- The opportunity to work where you feel comfortable #workfromanywhere. Or, if you are based in Barcelona, you can enjoy our office near Urquinaona.
- Further development through mentoring programs, regular development meetings and team workshops.
- Transparent and modern company culture.
- A successful and agile team that steers product development and innovation with a lot of drive and entrepreneurship.
- Language courses: English or Spanish (1.30h per week).
- One additional week of vacation for Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Annual team event in Switzerland.
Apply now and let yourself be infected by our unique StartUp-Spirit!
We look forward to hearing from youApply now