Digital Demand Associate w/Native level of German
Barcelona, Spain (Remote OK)Apply now
Are you eager to break into the market with an innovative product together with a supportive and inspiring team?
Do you want to play a key role in providing customers with an intelligent cloud solution to take their internal communication to the next level?
Then you are the piece of the puzzle that we are still missing!
As part of ahead AG, you will work on our intranet product of the same name and provide our customers with a digital communication channel directly from the cloud. Our culture is characterized by entrepreneurship and real doers take the helm. Experience a team spirit with us, in which we exchange ideas openly and directly, we support and challenge each other.
What awaits you
Once you've gone through our training program, you'll be responsible for the entire sales cycle, fulfilling customers demand to improve their internal communication with the SaaS product ahead.
Working together with the Sales and Marketing team, you will:
- Build a pipeline from the leads provided and conduct the conversation with potential clients to determine their need for ahead.
- Be the main point of contact for customers and create quality relationships with them. Leading the dialogue with Communication, HR and IT Executives, you will perform demo calls to show them the features, capabilities, and value of the product in upgrading their internal communication and employee engagement.
- Take care of the follow-up with key stakeholders and be active part in guiding the decision-making process till the deal is closed.
What you bring to the table
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in the B2B Digital/Tech environment as a sales or account executive.
- You are experienced in leading conversations, in the qualification process and you know how to inspire customers with apt demos of the software solution.
- Experience in the field of SaaS, intranet, communication, and employee apps is an advantage.
- You are a communicative personality and prefer to work in a collaborative team with clear objectives.
- You feel at home in a digital working environment and can use CRM (Hubspot) and modern collaboration tools (Teams) unerringly.
- You write and speak fluent German (at least C1) and have very good English skills (at least B2).
- Fluent level of Italian or Spanish would be a big plus.
What we offer
- Permanent contract with competitive salary package based on your experience, with structured commissions plan.
- Flexible working-hour for an optimal work-life balance.
- The opportunity to work where you feel comfortable #workfromanywhere. Or, if you are based in Barcelona, you can enjoy our office near Urquinaona.
- Further development through mentoring programs, regular development meetings and team workshops.
- Transparent and modern company culture.
- A successful and agile team that steers product development and innovation with a lot of drive and entrepreneurship.
- Language courses: English or Spanish (1.30h per week).
- One additional week of vacation for Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Annual team event in Switzerland.
Apply now and let yourself be infected by our unique StartUp-Spirit!
We look forward to hearing from youApply now